Flexible and Affordable.
The flexMate 150S was developed by Matrix Design to serve as your affordable and flexible machine tool loading solution. It’s capable of servicing a wide range of machine tools, including machining centers, drill and tap machines, and cylindrical grinding machines.
The flexMate 150S’s integral sheet metal enclosure has both form and function, designed to give maximum access to the operator—all while taking up minimal space on your floor. Plus, the plank grating floor and sub-flooring are designed to keep your metalworking fluids contained and your facility clean.
The flexMate 150S’s solid construction makes it a piece of cake to install. It arrives at your facility ready to do work.
Features and Benefits
– Increased productivity and throughput versus manual parts loading.
– Small footprint – Sheet metal enclosure minimizes floor space.
– Containment of metalworking fluids for clean working environment.
– Access door provides easy entry to machine and automation system.
– Operator panel with pushbuttons simplifies operator interface.
– Generous working payloads & large work envelopes.
– On board PLC for real time signal processing.
– Absolute encoder positioning eliminates homing at power up.
– Custom designed end of arm tooling.
– Pallet drawer part infeed option.
– Motorized conveyor infeed options.
– Alternate part infeed options (feeder bowls, gravity tracks, etc.).
– SPC part options.
– Reject part options.
– Secondary operation processing (debur, post process gage, etc.).
– Custom part tray design.
– Color, graphical, network-ready iPendant teach pendant.
– CSA mark robot/CE mark robot.
– Extended warranty available.
– Installation / run-off / training assistance.
|Robot||Fanuc LR Mate 200iC|
|Reach||704mm (LR Mate 200iC)|
|Robot Controller||System R30iA Mate|
|Available Vision||FANUC iR Vision|
|Input Voltage||220 VAC/Single Phase|