Easy Install. Ready to Work.
At Matrix Design, we developed the flexMate S10 so it could be an affordable, flexible solution. It can service many machine tools, including machining centers, drill and tap machines, and cylindrical grinding machines.
The flexMate S10’s integral sheet metal enclosure looks good and has function as well. It’s built to give the operator maximum access—and it takes up minimal space on your floor. Plus, the plank grating floor and sub-flooring are designed to keep your metalworking fluids contained and your facility clean.The flexMate S10’s construction makes it easy to install. It arrives at your facility ready to work for you.
Features and Benefits
- – Increased productivity and throughput versus manual parts loading.
- – Small footprint – Sheet metal enclosure minimizes floor space.
- – Containment of metalworking fluids for clean working environment.
- – Access door provides easy entry to machine and automation system.
- – Operator panel with pushbuttons simplifies operator interface.
- – Generous working payloads & large work envelopes.
- – On board PLC for real time signal processing.
- – Absolute encoder positioning eliminates homing at power up.
- – Reduced cabling issues due to hollow robot joints.
- – Custom designed end of arm tooling.
- – Pallet drawer part infeed option.
- – Motorized conveyor infeed options.
- – Alternate part infeed options (feeder bowls, gravity tracks, etc.).
- – SPC part options.
- – Reject part options.
- – Secondary operation processing (debur, post process gage, etc.).
- – Custom part tray design.
- – Color, graphical, network-ready iPendant teach pendant.
- – CSA mark robot/CE mark robot.
- – Extended warranty available.
- – Installation / run-off / training assistance.