Fast and Accurate. Flexible and Affordable.
The drillMate serves as a smart solution for any drill or tap machine, capable of servicing one or two machines located on either side of the robotic system. Its welded enclosure has both form and function, designed to provide maximum operator access while taking up minimal floor space. Plus, the plank grating floor and sub-flooring were designed to keep metalworking fluids contained for a cleaner facility.
The drillMate’s solid construction makes it easy to install. Whether using one of our standard machine interfacing solutions or a custom interface, the drillMate arrives at each facility ready to work. It will be a profitable investment for years to come.
Features and Benefits
– Increased productivity and throughput versus manual parts loading.
– Small footprint – Sheet metal enclosure minimizes floor space.
– Containment of metalworking fluids for clean working environment.
– Access door provides easy entry to machine and automation system.
– Operator panel with pushbuttons simplifies operator interface.
– On board PLC for real time signal processing.
– Absolute encoder positioning eliminates homing at power up.
– Reduced cabling issues due to hollow robot joints.
– Custom designed end of arm tooling.
– Pallet drawer part infeed option.
– Motorized conveyor infeed options.
– Alternate part infeed options (feeder bowls, gravity tracks, etc.).
– SPC part options.
– Reject part options.
– Secondary operation processing (debur, post process gage, etc.).
– Custom part tray design.
– Color, graphical, network-ready iPendant teach pendant.
– CSA mark robot/CE mark robot.
– Extended warranty available.
– Installation / run-off / training assistance.
|Reach||35″ (892 mm)|
|Repeatability||+/-0.003″ (0.08 mm)|
|Pallet Dimensions||18″ (457 mm) L x 12″ (304 mm) W|
|PLC||Fanuc Integrated PMC|