Your Affordable, Flexible Machine Tending Solution.
It doesn’t just look great on your floor. We built the flexMate 710S so it could be an affordable, flexible solution for you. It services a range of machine tools, including machining centers, drill and tap machines, and cylindrical grinding machines.
The flexMate S710’s sheet metal enclosure looks great has thoughtful design. We built it to allow maximum possible access to the operator—and to make sure it takes up minimal space on your floor. On top of that, the plank grating floor and sub-flooring were constructed to keep your metalworking fluids contained and your facility clean.
The flexMate S710’s construction means it’s easy to install. It arrives at your facility ready to roll up its sleeves and get to work.
Features and Benefits
– Increased productivity and throughput versus manual parts loading.
– Small footprint – Sheet metal enclosure minimizes floor space.
– Containment of metalworking fluids for clean working environment.
– Access door provides easy entry to machine and automation system.
– Operator panel with pushbuttons simplifies operator interface.
– Generous working payloads & large work envelopes.
– On board PLC for real time signal processing.
– Absolute encoder positioning eliminates homing at power up.
– Custom designed end of arm tooling.
– Pallet drawer part infeed option.
– Motorized conveyor infeed options.
– Alternate part infeed options (feeder bowls, gravity tracks, etc.).
– SPC part options.
– Reject part options.
– Secondary operation processing (debur, post process gage, etc.).
– Custom part tray design.
– Color, graphical, network-ready iPendant teach pendant.
– CSA mark robot/CE mark robot.
– Extended warranty available.
– Installation / run-off / training assistance.
|Pallet Dimensions||36″ (914 mm)L x36″ (914 mm)W|