A key to maximizing your productivity, efficiency and longevity is preventative maintenance. Whether it’s cleaning, inspection, lubrication, or stocking spare parts, our service team supplies the resources needed to perform scheduled maintenance.
We would love to talk to you about any of these services:
- Greasing and Lubrication
- End Effector Inspection and Part Replacement
- Component Inspection and Replacement
- System backups, Encoder, and memory battery replacement
Our job isn’t done until your operators understand how their new system works and are comfortable controlling it. Our service team offers on-site training customized to the operator’s level of expertise. We offer personalized hands-on, on-site training for your robotic system. Many of our customers consider additional training for your operators, electricians, and maintenance technicians. around topics like standard operation procedures, vision applications, teach pendant usage, troubleshooting, and other application specific needs. Our goal is to help you maximize the benefits of your investment.
We are proud to be one of the largest certified FANUC robotics system integrators in the Midwest. End users can expect a high level of expertise and commitment from our FANUC certified technicians. Matrix’s service department provides 24/7 support along with a sizeable spare parts inventory.
- FANUC Authorized System Integrator (ASI)
- FANUC Certified Vision Specialist
- FANUC Certified Service Integrator
- FANUC Master Certified Technicians
- Level 4 FANUC System Integrator
- ITAR Registered
- RIA member
- Certified Robot Integrator (CRI), RIA
- Cognex Vision Partner System Integrator (PSI)